An International Foodstuff group recruits its GM for New-Caledonia.
Responsible for the achievement of set objectives for New Caledonia through effective planning, organizing and management of local teams.
Your Future Challenge
- Leader of a 40 people team, you will be appointed to pilot NC’s distribution operations & management as well as to develop sales volumes.
- Drive strong customer-oriented culture and continuous improvement.
- Ensure proactive communication and team performance development.
- Support business innovation and values.
- Optimize business value.
- You have 10+ years´ experience in management and sales development, preferably within foodstuff companies (In the food industry):
- A strong leadership attitude
- Strong commitment to customer service
• Excellent communication and organizational skills
• Very Good knowledge of sales and distribution activities
- NC foodstuff market experience
- Food retail industry (Retail supermarkets) would be appreciated
Your Personality :
- Good skills in developing and inspiring people you are able to create successful teams
- Enhancing professionalism, you enjoy and are able to work both strategically and operationally as well as independently and consultative.
- By integrating diverse perspectives you are able to drive the action to create the desired future.
- With high level of internal resources you are able to mobilize the organization.
An attractive salary,
To join a Worldwide Company with a strong development culture and international job opportunities.
To apply, please send your resume to the following email address : email@example.com
Tel : 24.38.68.